Terms & Conditions
Due to our very intimate size, unlike hotels, we do not overbook and we have no walk-in trade therefore cancellations affect us greatly!
By booking with us, you acknowledge that you fully understand and accept the terms of this policy:
- Your reservation will be automatically cancelled if:
- Any one of the deadlines are not met.
- Where details are provided, if the card is declined or reported by the bank as invalid or fraudulent.
- Where the deposit option is used, your accommodation will only be confirmed on receipt of proof of payment.
- We will not send you a reminder email, so ensure you communicate when you have sent the payment by forwarding us the proof.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of any deposits made.
- Written Notice to us for Cancellation is required
- CANCELLATION IS NON REFUNDABLE
- EARLY CHECK OUT, NO SHOWS, DELAYED ARRIVALS – NO REFUND
- Missed nights due to any reasons, whether family circumstances, acts of God, civil or government disturbances, car break-downs, flight delays, or bad weather, etc.,will be charged in full.
- Reservation Policy
As a homestay we apply a slightly different reservation policy than you might expect from a hotel.
Please familiarize yourself with our reservation policy and terms and conditions.
General Information on Reservations
- CHECK IN 12:00 (MIDDAY)
- CHECK OUT 10:00 AM
Should you require an early or late check-in, please make your request as soon as possible and we will be happy to make arrangements for you.
- We reserve the right of admission.
- Confirmation of your reservation is subject to availability and we book on a first come first served basis.
- We aim to respond to your written request for a quote or reservation within 48 hours of receipt. Please note that if you do not get a response within 48 hours, it is likely we have not received your email. Kindly send it again.
- Please call us if you require an immediate response.
- Our working hours are between;
- 08:00am and 06:00pm South Africa time GMT+2 Monday to Friday and
- 08:00am and 03:00pm South Africa time GMT+2 on Saturdays.
- Reservations are subject to our reservation and cancellation policies
- Once we have confirmed your reservation,
- Where card payment details are provided, we will take the required amount for your booking.
- Where no card payment details are provided, you are required to make payment in full before arrival
(See Reservation Confirmation and Payment).
- We accept debit and credit cards, cash deposits and electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- We do not take American Express or Diners credit cards.
- Please send us a proof of payment stating, the amount and currency sent, and name of guest.
- You may pay the full amount in one go if you wish to avoid double transfer costs.
We do not take one-night reservations where:
- A guest wishes to book the room in the daytime for a few hours without spending the night.
- A guest wishes to book the room for a few hours in the evening without spending the night.
- Where a guest arrives after 7 PM on the night of the reservation AND/OR leaves before 7 AM the next morning.
All Other Reservations
- All other reservations are subject to the “Reservation Confirmation and Payment” Clause.
- In principal, we only take reservations for two nights or more but we will accept one-night reservations (except as mentioned above) under the following circumstances:
- Where we have availability for a one night stay.
We will confirm your reservation within 24 hours of receipt.
- Deposit Policy
- All reservations require a 50% deposit before arrival.
- Balance of 50% on arrival.